Lusky & Associates, P.C. does not endorse any of the sites listed below nor any of their sponsors, nor do we receive any referral or other fees for their listings.
The following collection of links contain basic Bankruptcy information for those in the Dallas Metroplex, both in the Northern and Eastern Districts of Texas:
- Bankruptcy Basics Video
- Texas Board of Legal Specialization
- Find a Board Certified Lawyer
- Read the FAQs for Information on Board Certification
North Texas sits on the division of the United States Bankruptcy Courts for the Northern and Eastern District of Texas. You can find the Court for your jurisdiction by searching for your county. In general, Dallas and Ft. Worth are the Northern District. Plano is the Eastern District.
Other General Information:
- Federal Consumer Information Center, Pueblo, CO
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- National Association of Consumer Advocates (“NACA”)
For the following, note which district your case is filed:
- United States Trustee’s List of Approved Credit Counseling Courses
- United States Trustee’s List of Approved Financial Management Courses
Call Lusky & Associates, P.C. for a FREE CONSULTATION (972) 386-3900.